- EARLY BULLETIN SUBMITTALS: Due to Thanksgiving, the bulletins will be due early per LPi.
Information for the Nov. 26th bulletin is due no later than Nov. 15th
- FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION (HOLY DAY OF OBILGATION)
Masses: Dec. 8th- 7:30 a.m. at All Hallows and 7:00 p.m. at St. John
- EARLY BULLETINS: Due to Christmas and New Year’s Day, the bulletins will be due early per LPi.
* Information for the Dec. 24th bulletin is due no later than Dec. 12th.
* Information for the Dec. 31st bulletin is due no later than Dec. 18th.
- St. John’s Christmas Flowers- All Christmas flower envelopes are due no later than Dec. 17th if you would like your loved ones names to appear in the booklet. Any envelopes received after this date will not appear in the booklet. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- St. John’s Memorial Candles- The one year term for the memorial candles at Our Lady’s statue expire on Dec. 1st. If you would like a candle, or renew the one you already have, please fill out a form (located at the statue) and place it in the collection basket with a $100 donation, or send it to the Rectory. The candles are on a first come, first serve basis.
- St. John’s Giving Tree- As is our custom here at St. John’s church, we will soon have our Giving Tree set up. The town will be handing out the gifts in Dec. (due date: Dec. 10th). Once the tree is up, please pick a tag and buy a gift for the less fortunate in Plainfield. Place a Christmas ornament on the tree. Gifts should not be wrapped, but they may be placed in bags. DO NOT donate cash or gift cards, as they will not reach those in need. Thank you for your generosity!
- The Second Collection 11/19- Fuel
- ST. JOHN'S LADIES GUILD is selling raffle tickets for their Christmas Bazaar. Tickets will be available from any member or may be purchased after Mass. Items in the raffle include: $200 gift cards redeemable at Cumberland Farms, Sunglasses, Tupperware, moonbounce rental, comfort basket, gift cert. for auto detailing, handcrafted wooden cutting board, one-month unlimited fitness at Marie's Fitness, Quality Homemakers gift certificate, bird feeder, gift certificates to Minor's Auto, Horse Brook Cafe, Waves, Walmart, handcrafted pillowcases and gift cert. for Watkins Products. The Bazaar will be held on Sat. Nov. 18th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Raffle drawing to be held at 3:00 p.m. In addition to our many booths, Santa will be available from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for pictures.
- HELP WANTED: We are looking for a groundskeeper to work and oversee the properties of St. John & St. Augustine. Please contact Fr. Tad at (860) 564-3313. Thank you!
STORM HEAVEN: (Operation Storm Heaven)- December 1st at 9:00 a.m. For more information about STORM HEAVEN visit: www.catholicaction.org/take_heaven_by_storm.
- Spirit of Love Prayer Group- Meets the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in All Hallows Church Hall. All are welcome to join!
- The Daughter's of Isabella meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at All Hallows. All ladies from the cluster are invited to join!